Thursday, May 26, 2011

A higher form of energy - Robin Williams

Some people defy description. Because they are beyond definition. The multi-talented genius that is Robin Williams is one such form of energy.

To say Robin Williams is a highly gifted human being is only stating the obvious. Check out these clips from his "Weapons of Self-Destruction" Stand-up Tour and you'll know exactly what I mean.


Robin Williams "Make Your Music Awesome" from Robin Williams on Vimeo.


Robin Williams "Nascar Hybrid Race" from Robin Williams on Vimeo.


Robin Williams "You Can Dance to That" from Robin Williams on Vimeo.


Robin Williams "Cyber Witches Coven" from Robin Williams on Vimeo.


Here are Top 5 funniest lines from Robin Williams' movies:

“If we bury you ass up, I’ve got a place to park my bike”. Patch Adams (1998)

“You know what you are - you're an ass-half. Takes two of you to make an ass-whole.” Cadillac Man (1990)

“Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could become a M.I.A. and then we'd all be put out on K.P.”. Good Morning Vietnam (1987)

“Carpe dentum. Seize the teeth”. Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)

“Whenever a big white man picks up a banjo, my cheeks tighten”. RV (2006)

To round off, here's a Robin Williams gem I really, really like:

"You're only given a little spark of madness.
You mustn't lose it."

Smile with tongue